Thursday, October 2, 2008

My embarrassing day

So, I am at my second house of the day and she happened to be home but said she would be leaving soon. So, I went downstairs and started work with my Ipod in going about my work. Then I went upstairs and she was gone so I really started getting into my music when "God with us" by of course Mercyme came on. Anyone that knows me knows this is my favorite song and I cranked it up and was singing very loudly and when it was over I was so into it I started it again and started dancing while dusting and all the while still singing. When I say singing I don't mean sounding like Bart! I mean really loud and awful and of course up the stairs she comes scared me to death with a big smile on her face!! How embarrassing can you get?? The song is on my play list, listen to it then imagine me sounding like a dying animal and that is what she heard!! Worst of all she is a new client and must think I am insane!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well..you are insane..but how freakin funny!!! I would love to have seen her face!