Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scary night for the drama queen

Anyone that knows my 15 year old knows she is a drama queen and I mean severely a drama queen. So, tonight she calls to tell me that her Aunt is taking her to a haunted house for fun. Well, being the good Mother that I am I ask Meg if she really wants to go and she says yep! OK, Meg have fun I tell her. (this is a girl that BEGS to watch scary movies and gets very mad at me for not letting her do so) So, I get a call that she is waiting in line and again I ask if she is sure? Again, YEP! So, 15 minutes later I get a call from her screaming at the top of her lungs and crying "MOM, I WANT TO COME HOME!!! At first I was not sure what was going on and I asked her where she was? She screams "I AM IN THE HOUSE" "GET ME OUT" !!! Knowing what a drama queen she is I am just laughing hysterically inside as I try to calm her as she is still screaming for me to get her out! Even typing I am still laughing as I think about it! So, I get her cousin on the phone and ask her how long before they are done and poor Kelsey informs me that they just walked in and the "window greeters" are what scared Megan and it was all down hill from there. Poor Meg has text me numerous times still scared. I am hoping the whole experience will get her off the wanting to watch scary movies, kick? Funny night for Mom (how bad am I?) Bad night for Meg! lol

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would LOVE to have been there to see it all! Too bad they didn't have a video camera...

Tammy said...

Your as bad as me

April said...

It wasn't that scary! Payton made it thru the whole "motel".