Friday, October 10, 2008

Grumpy people @ 15

Really I should title it "grumpy Meg". Wow was she a pill this morning! Actually I think I need a dawny pill after dealing with her! So, its 8:45 last night and Meg comes to me and says that she wants her hair cut like this boy band from Japan. (in all fairness they look like a bunch of girls) I asked her 5 or six times.. "are you sure"? Yes, mom, oh pleeease, can I get it?? Being the wonderful Mother I am I took her right out to the get it done. She brought the picture in with her(that she wasted my ink on) and told the lady what she wanted! Done! She looked adorable and just plain cute. Then came the next morning. Wow, a 180 like only Meg can do! She hates it, its not at all like the picture... blah, blah blah What it up with 15 year old girls?? Why was sissy NEVER like this? By "never" I mean.. Never ever ever in a million years would she be disrespectful and rude at 6:45 in the morning and on my day off too!! Where oh where did I go wrong? After the way meg was this morning I am secretly glad she hates her hair! It looks great but what does she know she is 15!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are right I would NEVER be like that.....but then again....she is not me and well she is a bit crazy most of the time!! lol....good luck with the next 4 years!! God be with you! (as He always is...)