Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bringing them to Christ?

Wow, can life get any crazier? I feel like I am running around like a chicken.... Oh, you get the point! Last night had to fill in and cook for 80 at church. I had forgotten how much I used to like doing it although, I do not want the job back, it was nice being there with so many friends again. Now I just picked up most of the higher ground group to go to the corn maze tomorrow after work! These kids are pretty neat and it just makes me smile when they all get in the car and start singing to the Mercyme cd I had in. I think this is finally the weekend to really bring them to Christ? I pray God gives me the words to say. Its weird but the Mercyme music has helped them get to this point. Now prayer will bring them on in and they can be "one of us" hee hee that sounded like a cult! hee hee
Prayer for the 2 that have not yet turned their life to Christ.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is a cult I am PROUD to be a member of! I will keep them in my prayers and look forward to what God does with them!!

Tammy said...

Stop that it is not a cult!