Thursday, October 9, 2008

He who angers you, controls you

My favorite saying is "He who angers you, controls you" so, what controlled me today?? My vacuum!! I was at my last client of the day and it was an elderly woman who I am very fond of but has all these little rugs and by little I mean very little. I am trying to move them and vacuum putting them back carefully and they would get sucked into the vacuum and I was getting sooo flippin frustrated even my ipod was not giving me relief! When after the third rug got caught I cursed in my head (yes it is still a sin) then I remembered my favorite saying and realized I was letting this machine control me!! That in itself is funny and I started laughing. Imagine letting a vacuum control you?? How silly!! But my question must be why do the elderly need six small rugs to go over their already carpeted floors? In a 6 by 10 room? She is not the only client that has this, all the elderly do! Oh well, the ministry we have when done cleaning makes it worth it but it is still very frustrating or silly depending on who is reading this? Oh well, I have tomorrow off and all is right in my world as I dont have rugs all over my house!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok that made me laugh! I pictured you moving each and everyone of them and getting mad - and trying to not show it as I know she was near you...Maybe for chirstmas you could buy her just a big room rug???? Just a thought......

Tammy said...

haha sissy, very funny