Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drama queen part # 99

Poor Meg is sick! Actually I think it should be poor Pooky (who had to bring her to the Doctor and had to deal with them trying to get blood from her, lots of drama as she started hyper ventilating) or poor Mom? (who has had to clean up her messes and walk around disinfecting the house and anything she touches so no one else gets it! Even when sick she does not miss her chance to be a drama queen. Got to give her credit! lol
So, she was finally feeling better yesterday and wanted me to make her Mac and cheese. I tried to explain that she should only have toast or rice but she insisted and well I was tired of listening to her whine about starving. Yep, you guessed it, it all came back for a second showing. But, once again dear Meg is taught a lesson on listening to Mom. Poor kid, when will she ever learn?? I mean really she only got her ipod and phone stolen a month ago. Did she not learn from that? Must go now as the smell of the disinfectant on the mouse and keyboard is making me sick!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

No she will probably never learn....

DeAnna said...

Sooo , I was wondering are you rich??

DeAnna said...

IT WORKED !!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Funny lady, get back to work!

April said...

Moms Are always"right". I don't think she gets that yet!! Keep trying.

Tammy said...

Dawny~ Do we ever stop trying??