Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 houses a funeral and a birthday!

I did one house this morning, fought with their shower and the shower won. Then I changed like superman in a phone booth and went to Marys funeral. (very sad to say goodbye, but rejoiced in the fact that she was in heaven with the King) then went and did another house. Why do clients that are never there only there when I am in a hurry?? Then came home and made a birthday dinner for Megan's 15th celebration with all my kids, in laws and grandchildren. (except of course for my Pooky who is away at school) That was fun! (not the cooking but the kids) The cake was good and now I will need to exercise a great deal more tonight to supplement the cake! I cant believe all that remembered Megan on her birthday? It was really sweet and very thoughtful as Meg is the type that needs reassurances like that! I am now exhausted and need a nap or to veg out in front of the TV. (if Kelsey will ever finish her show?) Wow, is she slow!! Hoping for a quieter day tomorrow but, not likely as the Grand boys are coming for the evening!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Quiet?? Unlikely...lol...unless by quiet you mean a noise level similar to that of a rock concert...