Friday, October 31, 2008

Election 2008

Well the election is almost over and I don't want to vote for either presidential candidate!! On one hand you have someone with very questionable "friendships" that make me scared and on the other hand we have a guy that just sounds angry all the time! I saw McCain on Larry king the other night and he did not give me any reason to vote for him and Obama just has a lot of crazy "friendships" that scare me to my toes! I mean we all have someone we know that is "goofy" but to have as many of his "goofy" people in my life would make anyone question my sanity! So what does one do?? Well, I have no clue but I know one thing.... I don't want either of them!! Is there a better candidate out there?? Not this year! I guess I will just go vote for "Norm Coleman as putting in a "former" comedian with wacko ideas does not sound good. So, I know I will not vote for "Al Franken". I am sooooooo flippin sick of all the commercials!! Enough already! Is that good enough?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm with ya sister...err..rather...Mother!

Dianne said...

I have to agree with you girlfriend. I think I'll vote for Mickey Mouse! I'm sorry to hear about Mary. She was blessed to have you in her life!

Love ya!