Saturday, October 11, 2008

Two seasons in Minnesota

There are really only two seasons in Minnesota and I will tell you they are not spring, summer,fall or winter! No, not at all! In Minnesota we only have two count them, 1 and 2... Winter and Construction seasons! That's it! I am sitting here waiting for Nonny to get her butt here and where is she?? She is at the tunnel waiting to get on 35, why you ask?? Cause once again they have shut down one of our two major highways (94) for whatever reason. I personally believe they just like to put up orange cones and pretend they are working with our hard earned money! They really don't seem to ever get anything done and here I sit waiting to go to the Apple orchard and Nonny is late!!Of course it could be that she got up late and its not the traffic at all, but her and the fact that she made plans for 10am on a Saturday morning? Hmmmmm, I wonder?? Either way, there are still only 2 seasons in Minnesota and I am glad winter is coming and the cones will be gone. (I wonder what they do in Texas and places like that, is there construction all year long??) If so I am glad to be in the extreme frigid north, still waiting for Nonny to show up!

0 comments: