Monday, October 6, 2008

Last monday off!

Poor me, it is my last Monday off! I am trying to decide if I should feel sorry for myself or rejoice in what God continues to bestow upon me? Back story: I have always been off on Mondays and Fridays and just work Tuesdays, Wednesday's and Thursday's. I know its a great schedule as I am usually home by one in the afternoon. However, it is a schedule I am used to. Now for whatever reason God keeps sending me more clients that I cant say no to. So I bid farewell today to my Mondays off and thank God for blessing me in this yucky economy and allows me to bid on front row Mercyme tickets!! Oh yeah by the way: If you are reading this could you go to the left of my blog and click on Mercyme's blog so I can be S.L.O.B. of the month, next month?? NO ONE deserves it more than me as I am truly their biggest fan!!! While you are there check out their "cover tune grab bag" posts, they are really funny! So, I bid farewell to my Mondays off! Goodbye my Mondays, until we meet again.........

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

How weird to not have Mondays off...well at least the weather is changing so it won't be as bad!!!