Sunday, October 19, 2008

Minnesota Vikings football

Could they have been any worse today? I mean, really?? Come on?? We finally have a great owner but everything else sucks!! What happened to our team or the hopes we had for our team? Do any of them really want to win? (including A.P.) The state of Minnesota deserves to have a solid team, why cant we ever get it together? Heck, I deserve to have them win! I have been faithful to them all these years. Even when Judes said today that I should "pick a new team" (parish the thought) I was appalled because you never desert your team. Period!! Otherwise I would not have the right to rant and rave about them if I was not loyal. (makes sense to me) My point???? PLEASE Vikings give me something good to write about? I deserve it and it is your time to go the distance, you owe it to your faithful fans and your owner!

1 comments:

April said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!