Thursday, October 16, 2008

Second chance at love?

Is there such a thing as second chance at love? If you marry not within your faith and you get a divorce is there such a thing as a second chance? Because you did not wait for the one God had chosen for you for what ever reason do you get a second chance? As a strong Christian I believe NO! I blew it the first time and now my job is to raise all of my children in faith and send them on their way. But, what happens after they are all gone? Do I then start dating? Yuck! Don't get me wrong I have had opportunities but have always said no thank you. Believing it is my duty to raise my children the way God wants me to and not complicate their lives anymore than what a divorce already does. Buttttttttt, what then? I think typing it out I have answered my own question. No, I should not! I blew it not waiting for the one God had in store for me (but, I got three great kids out of it) and now I will be content with what He has given me in my life. (boy does He give me a lot) So the answer?? I am grateful for what He has given me and am content with my life the way it is and I should stop watching "lifetime" movies!! Kids are back gtg!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is such a hard one....I don't envy you that deliema....You have seemed to answer your own question...but you could maybe concider your grandkids a second love?? Since I know you would do anything for them and I know that they would do anything for you -
3 great kids?? well lets not over state....
Just know again....we love you and whatever you ever decide about anything I will back you up!

Tammy said...

I am sure your brother and sister would find your comment very interesting!