Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to exercising

Today I will begin to exercise again! I had start to do it last December and was really losing inches then Pooky came home in May from school and I just quit. Not sure why? Maybe he was a good excuse? Its really silly though as I had so much more energy when I worked out. By "worked out" I mean I would do 15 to 30 sometimes even 45 minutes of "walk away the waistline" 4 or 5 times a week! Not really what you would call working out as most of the time it was only 15 minutes but heck, it worked, until I stopped! I would get really bored with the DVD. Even adding Mercyme music with it only kept me doing it for while longer!For whatever reason I stopped and now I want to lose 20 pounds and or 4 inches whichever comes first? Does anyone know why exercising is sooo boring? Why it is so hard to train yourself to do something that is so good for you? Whatever the answers I shall begin today to make a serious attempt at eating more healthy and exercising on a regular basis! Final question: Considering what I do for a living (slave) why oh why am I still in need of getting rid of these extra 25 pounds? Lots of prayer is requested at this time as I would really like to get rid of the inches in 5 weeks as that is when I will "meet and greet" with Mercyme again and the last time I did that I made an idiot out of myself and would like to redeem that! So, it begins, I shall lose inches or pounds by exercising and eating right, beginning today!!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

It all sucks! That's all I can say about that...