Monday, October 13, 2008

How is it possible?

How is it possible that my beloved daughter has turned 27 today? Where oh where did life go? How could life have gone so fast and that I am now a Grandmother of 3 ? What is happening to my life? Will/can Christ just come now so that we can all leave with Him in peace? Am I finished doing what He had planned for me to do? That's a tough question to answer with out His help. Is the fact that I lived through a childhood that no child should have to go through good enough to say, done!? Or maybe that I have brought 3 children into this world and they just may all turn out alright, walking with the Lord? Now that I am writing, none of it seems enough to hear Him say.. "Well done my child" The words all of us Christians long to hear? So, now that I am way off track, what is the answer? I guess to continue to try and make a difference in this crazy mixed up world by, honoring Christ and wait for His return! Happy birthday my Jen and thank you for 27 wonderful years that you have given me thus far. I look forward to many more! Unless of course Christ comes to get us and then I will look forward to eternity in our heavenly bodies together forever! That would be even better as I would then not have to exercise anymore! Until then I will bid farewell and go force myself to work out now before we have Jens very fattening birthday dinner tonight!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well I believe that the wonderful job you did with me - gives you the right to go home...however He knows that well we are selfish and well - we don't want you to go..besides who would I talk to? The boys would be with out a grandma....it's just not your time...So go work out and remember that I love you!