Saturday, November 1, 2008

Comcast Cable

I really detest Comcast cable!! Ever since they took over for Timewarner cable (that I loved and had no issues with) the customer service completely changed, the people are mean and rude and could care less that you have had cable TV for 28 years! They now dollar you to death with their rates that are going up faster than my pay does. How does a cable company get a monopoly in my city or any city for that matter? Why cant we have choice so that it regulates the price and forces Comcast to be nice to customers? They sure are lucky that I don't want to sign a contract with a satellite company or I would be gone today! Then again put me on hold again for 27 minutes for a problem you created and a 2 year contract don't sound so bad AND I love at the end of every conversation you have with them they ask"what phone service or Internet company do you have"? Like I would EVER switch my Internet or phone to Comcast!! Funny, dumb company! Improve your customer service, lower your rates and don't be rude to existing customers, otherwise you don't stand a chance at ever getting anything other that cable from me and even that is in question!

8 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Thanks for the feedback. On behalf of Comcast, I would like to apologize for the experience.

I would also like to learn more about your experience regarding the rude behavior so that we can address the issue.

Looking forward to your reply,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Tammy said...

Wow, I have to write about them in my blog for someone to care!!

DeAnna said...

that's awesome, how did they know you wrote about them? But I do agree with you.Comcast is terrible!!

DeAnna said...

Oh yeah, I don't like that it says Deanna or Tammy says... Should'nt it say Nonny or Nonny says????

Luv u !!!

Tammy said...

Your right on both counts! Not sure how they did that but like I am going to write them back?? They are not worth it! They just gave a general email anyways! (not a real person, kind of like trying to call them! But that is a whole nother story!

Jennifer said...

Comcast sucks! I agree! They need to be brought DOWN!!!

April said...

I haven't heard to many good things about Comcast. You should go with Direct TV. It is awesome!! Great customer service.

Tammy said...

Just might have to do that!