Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lazy weekend

Have you ever laid around in bed for a whole day?? I did on Friday and boy was it weird. Thanksgiving was wonderful. The meal was spectacular again this year. Sissy does an amazing job, although, she was getting a bit testy when the big guy (her husband) questioned her about her turkey. It was actually very funny. How dare anyone question Sissy about her turkey? lolol After the meal I went and worked for the last time (they are moving to CA)found that she had given me a very nice bonus with a sweet note thanking me for years of service. Then back to Sissy's house. I was happily driving back thinking the ex husband would be gone by then and work was done so I could sit and have fun with Dawny and Sissy and all their families. Wrong creepo(no I do not call him that when my children are around) was still there! Not only was he there but he had went outside for something and so as I was walking into the house with him behind me and the creepograbs my butt! Talk about gross!! I'm like seriously, don't you have a girlfriend? He says yes,but he still misses me! Gross!! This is the man that told his 15 year old daughter when she went to spend a couple of weeks with him that "there would be no religious crap" while she was with him. Enough said! Anyway, he finally left and we spent the next four hours playing games and having fun! A very nice Thanksgiving! Then came Friday.. We usually shop on black Friday but I chose not to this year and I ended up staying in bed other than getting up to make pancakes for the kids and then dinner! It was so weird as I have never done something like that b/4. (other than after my shoulder surgery or the birth of my kids) laying in bed and doing nothing is not something I can usually do as I am a "always doing something" kind of person. But I did it and it was fun and weird at the same time. Saturday we got the leaves taken care of in the front yard. (good thing as it snowed last night and the ground is covered in white) I then took Drama queen to dinner and stopped and got a movie and now its Sunday and the weekend is over! On to Christmas!

0 comments: