Monday, November 3, 2008

Mercyme ~ I lost

Yes, I in fact lost on my bid for Mercyme "meet and greet" tickets!! Poor me!! I am sick about it! Don't those people know that I am their # 1 fan? That I did this last year and wanted to go again this year but the bidding got up to $300.00 for a set of two and that was even to much for me!! How pathetic will I be driving 5 hours to Iowa (of all places) and sitting in the 1st row of the balcony? I guess Pooky is wrong and I am not a Mercyme "stalker" as he keeps saying while making fun of me. I cant be a stalker if I cant pay $300.00 to meet them again? Soooo, shame on you who out bid me and took away my fall fun! I will see you in the front row in 2 weeks and shake my head at you. (if I can from sooo far away) Poor me.....

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Nonny,
sorry you lost, who ever out bid you couldn't have know who they were bidding against. Anyways don't forget the binoculars.

Tammy said...

Nonny,
That was so sweet..... Until I got to the end!! lololol make me laugh so hard at 630am!! Bad, nonny

Jennifer said...

I think that when you get there -you should make a special trip down and explain how horrible there are for doing that. I think someone so selfish should know what they have done....

Tammy said...

Wow, u girls are funny!