Monday, November 24, 2008

Over my funk...

Boy, that didn't last long?? But yes, I am over myself!! Whining and all is gone! Could it be the glass of wine?? lolol No seriously, its gone. I had the day off and I got motivated enough do at least dust and vacuum my house. Boy was it a mess!! Sissy and Nonny might tell you that my house is NEVER messy and that it is always clean. I know better! I still need to scrub the bathtub (something they never see) but I am saving that for a special day! Never did get the leaves done today though as it was supposed to rain/snow and I already surmised that I would not be able to do it so even though there is some blue sky, why start it now?? The day is good and I am off and only have to work Tuesday and Wednesday then off for another four!! Back to the wine.....

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Glad ur over the funk, pass me a glass of wine, would ya?? And I'm sure ur house is and was spotless(FREAK!!!!)

love ya

Jennifer said...

Can I get some of that wine????????

Tammy said...

Dorks!!