Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Pooky


My Pookys birthday is coming and he will be 20! That in its self is shocking to me. How can my sweet little boy no longer be a teenager? Where does the time go? I can remember the day God gave (on loan) him to me. He came out with this massive amount of dark hair and was the sweetest little boy I had ever seen. Now he is turning 20 and where did the time go? The poor boy is so much like me that its scary. We think almost identical on all important issues in life and he still has those big brown eyes and beautiful dark hair so he even looks like me. Although the rest of him looks like his father. But oooh is he a cutie. He is now into his second year at college to become a police officer and hopes to one day be a detective. He had a great influence in his life with our friend Richard and Danny wants to be just like him, in the law enforcement field. I will always be grateful to God for sending Richard into his life. There have been a few bumps in the road to his adulthood but over all he is becoming such a nice young man. He is engaged to a sweet girl and his life appears to be set on a good path. Its funny how God truly gives him the things most people take for granted IE:father figure, grandparent's, that would normally help him to make decisions or give guidance in his path through life. God has given him a Mommy, a Sissy, a Fiance and a Judy and Virg to help him/us through whatever comes up! So, I say a grateful THANK YOU to God for sending my dear son all that he needs to help him be the man he is and the great man he will become! Happy Birthday my Pooky bear, Mommy loves you so very much! Thank you for being who you are.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

20?? Really? How can that be? I remember being in line for a drink of water in first grade when Mrs. Pieoscki took me aside and told me that my baby brother had been born! Now he is 20 and becoming such a wonderful man....

KJ said...

sissy im pretty sure its mrs. pehoski...and i had for first grade too!!

Tammy said...

Owned again, Sissy!! lolol