Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twas the night b/4 Thanksgiving..

And all through the house... Oh wait that's Christmas.
Well, its still the night b/4 Thanksgiving and I am at my computer contemplating what tomorrow will bring? For one I gave Sissy the rights to the meal about 4 years ago so all I have to do is make mashed potatoes. (done) Then I thought I would make some "Jesus eggs" and that's done too. Because no one but me likes sweet potatoes I have also made them already. I am all set to drive over in the morning and be waited on. lol (like that's gonna happen) Sissy is busy making everything tonight and I don't feel sorry for her as I gave her the drama queen last night to help her with everything. What a good Mom I am!
Then I find out today that my ex will be there! Wow, what a great time that will be. But I will be nice because all of our children will be there. Praise God dawny will be there to keep me sane and I will then smile as though all is right with the world because in my, world it is!!! Praise God for all He has given our family and I am very grateful that I am His, knowing/reminding myself that will make it so much easier. Besides he will only be there for dinner and then its on to music and games with my loved ones! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Actually it was 6 years this year....yeah how about that one!!!

DeAnna said...

How did that go my Nonny ?? Drink much wine?lol