Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008 part 2

Did everyone vote? I did and it was a very hard decision. Most people think there is no decision to make its either their party affiliate or not! Period! End of story for them. Me? I don't think this year was so cut and dried. If I had a choice I would have opted for a third choice. But, there was not one and I made my choice in the booth. Yes, it took me that long.( although dawny likes to think that I already knew who I was voting for.) Anyway, the election is over for the President and Obama has come out on top. Congrats to him. Now no matter who you voted for we must pray for Obama. He is our President and all respect and prayers we have are due to him. I am still waiting for the Minnesota Senate race to end. PLEASE oh PLEASE don't let a comedian win that race?

BTW: Thank you all so much, could you not have gone to the Mercyme blog from my blog? Is that really to much to ask?? Once again I am NOT S.L.O.B. of the month! Really people I must be talking to myself? Maybe that's it? No one reads this blog? Thank you all non readers for not caring about another human being's deep desire! (to be slob of the month, duh)

2 comments:

April said...

BTW: You wonder where Meg gets the DRAMA QUEEN stuff! Hmmmmm..........

Tammy said...

Bite me!