Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tattoo


What do you think of my tattoo? Its on my ankle and I am pretty pleased with myself for getting it! I went out tonight and got it with my dear Sissy! Wow, was that fun! Going with sissy anywhere is fun but this was beyond that. Her humor is something only her Mommy can understand. (lucky for her someone does) We ended up getting matching tattoos. (actually she just copied me as I went first) I feel kind of bad for her as she truly is "her mothers daughter" it was fun and now we are branded for Christ! She reminds me on the way home that we were going to fast for 24 hours as an offering to Christ. She could have reminded me earlier in the day as I only had lunch and not dinner yet? (I was going to eat when I got home) So I guess I don't need to exercise tonight then? Double bonus! Sweeet!!

6 comments:

KJ said...

oooOOoooOOOOooo very nice!!!!

:)

Jennifer said...

I love it - haven't I seen that somewhere before???

Tammy said...

I dont know sissy?? Look down??

DeAnna said...

u girls are crazy!!! I can't believe you actually went through with it... But I do Luv it !!

Tammy said...

Thanks Nonny... I mean "deanna" lol

DeAnna said...

u had it right the first time....
It's Nonny ==)