Thursday, November 6, 2008

Redeem yourselves

OK people you can redeem yourselves of not making me the "S.L.O.B. of the month" for October by making me it for November! How can you do that? You ask? Well, I will tell you.... Go to Mercyme TV anytime in the next 3 days and checking out their live shows on their blog! That's right click on their blog from my blog and you can potentially redeem yourselves and while you are there click on MercymeTV and you will not only help me out but you can catch their concert live!! What more can one ask for? Really people you have 3 nights to choose from. The concerts start at 7 central. So PLEEEEASE help make me S.L.O.B. of the month??
Help make one of my dreams come true?? (the person in Iowa stole my other dream of Mercyme "meet and greet" tickets, do you want to also steal this dream???)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know what - I have been doing my part - you may need to talk to all those others that apparently are not. I feel that an editorial correction should be made - something to the effects of -
"The only exclusion to this post and my crazy complaint is my wonderful & amazing ELDEST daughter, who has been carrying out this task single handedly. I would also like to thank her for her continued support in these efforts to make me a S.L.O.B. of the month."
If that correction could be made I would feel much better and less offended that it was not in the original post. Thanks!

Tammy said...

I stand corrected!! U really are a dork!!

DeAnna said...

Good One Jen, luv it