Friday, November 7, 2008

Drama queen and the bad Mommy

So the drama queen was off yesterday and I had to work. (poor mommy) Anyway, so she calls me to ask if she can watch "when a stranger calls" one of those scary movies she for some reason loves. So I told her sure and hung up. Then I got to thinking that it would be really funny to prank call her?? Because I was scrubbing toilets I decided to enlist the help of dear Sissy in my plot to scare the drama queen. I call Sissy and ask her to block her number and begin prank calling DQ... So, Sissy being Sissy muffled her voice with her shirt and proceeded to crank call her just like the movie she was watching. Wow, she scared her bad!! lol
Funny stuff people and I am sure it does not make either Sissy or I contender for anything of the year! So, after she calls her a few times she then calls the house phone where DQ is hysterical telling her Sissy all about the phone calls and Jen muffles her voice in her shirt and asks DQ.. "Did they sound like this?" Poor DQ !! Funny stuff people and I am a bad bad Mommy for instigating it all!! lolololol
Its SNOWING and I get to stay in my house all cozy and warm. No driving out somewhere to clean someones toilet. Nope, just me and the drama queen (no school too) and a movie Marathon. (no scary ones I am sure)
lolol ~ Bad Mommy!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL it was just as funny reading it again! I am glad you blogged about it - then we can never forget about it! Dang funny people!!! I wish I had taped it....

DeAnna said...

that is one of the funniest things i've heard in a long time. I almost pee'd on myself laughing. You two are soooooo bad !!!!!!!

Tammy said...

I am glad we can have humor in life!! Good job, sissy! Glad we can make u laugh, Nonny!