Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a night

Yes, what a night!! First of all the day started with a trend show at Nordstroms. Good time, who knew that most guys in fashion are gay?? Not me!! Then it was off to take a short nap because I was out late celebrating Christmas with my sister. (nice time had by all with a wonderful concert by my nephew and even "the boy" chimed in to sing "Jesus loves me" and "I'm a nut" they were both so sweet. But never the less I was up late and had to get up at 6am to get ready for Nordstroms. So I took my nap and went to work. (playing hostess for a client until the we hours of the morning) It turned out I was actually done at 10:30 as they already had a D.D. I went out to my car and found that the key would not turn and with 3 mechanics there I was told I needed to get it to my mechanic for repairs and I would not be driving it home! Great, why is it that they don't break down till they are paid for?? (that happened with my last car too and as it was getting closer to my Saturn being paid off I actually contemplated refinancing it so that it couldn't happen to me again. (I guess I should have went with my gut)
Anyway, my Pooky bear came and get me and calls to tell me very excitedly that he is being pulled over for a head light out and he will be there shortly. Funny that he was excited because it was his first time, being pulled over. I am glad that he was at least entertained while coming to get me! Not 30 seconds after the 1st cop left another pulled him over. No ticket either time but great joy for danny. (no kidding) Anyone that knows Pooky can picture him gleefully being pulled over will have a smile on their face when reading that part! Oh well, all is well and I am home. (even if it is w/o my car) Happy, happy, joy, joy!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is freakin hilarious!!!!!! We should get whatever the cop gave Danny framed! That sounds like a great way to end the night!

KJ said...

i TOLD him that i would drive there because he had a headlight out! lolololol he said, "no, i don't want you to come" lolol too bad he didnt get a ticket cause then i could have told him " i told you so"

DeAnna said...

You guys are awful, leave mommies pooky bear alone....

Tammy said...

Nonny,
I am glad someone understands~ lol

April said...

That sounds just like Him!! WOW! I can't believe how much my son is like him!! Hopefully he turns out just as good!!

Tammy said...

Dawny, depends on what day it is??