Friday, December 19, 2008

Bone to pick with "Mom"

OK so we all know my "Mom" aka Judes is in Florida this time of year as her old bones can no longer handle the Minnesota winters she grew up in. We all also know that I go and spend 5 days with her on my own special and only Vacation I ever take. (with this year bringing Drama queen again) We shop, eat, laugh, go to all the attractions and sleep at her house on the golf course, lounge at the Olympic size pool and just generally have a great time! I know great deal if one is blessed enough to get it. (I am) So, what does she do?? Well, even knowing I am going to be there in less then 7 weeks to turn her life upside down in a whirlwind of fun and excitement. Today I opened my mail and found a beautiful birthday card for me and in it a significant amount of cash!! HELLO??? I am coming to mooch off her very soon and she still seems to find the need to send me birthday money!! Seriously, the card would have been wonderful by itself as I know it was sent with a great deal of love. (and it said so on the bottom) Anyway: Although MUCH appreciated very silly of her! Whats one to do?? Save it till Florida and buy her lunch?? (next to laundry its her favorite thing to do, no kidding) Thank you Judes for making me smile at your silliness and your very generous gift! I love you and will see you soon!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should have just labeled it read this mom! Or why would you tick me off???

Any chance I can get a mom like that????? PLEASE????

Tammy said...

Bite me as only one "judes" per customer!

Jennifer said...

Well then - any way you can learn a little more from her?? =)

Tammy said...

U SOO FLIPPIN FUNNY, GIRL!!

Jennifer said...

=)Kiss Kiss