Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow and the Countdown to Florida

This morning I awoke to a windchill of 30 below, the wind howling and snow EVERYWHERE and by EVERYWHERE I mean EVERYWHERE! I don't believe I will see my street again until spring. So that got me thinking about my trip to Florida on January 29th. I went there for the first time 2 years ago to see Judes as she left me for sunshine and the only way to see her was to fly there! So I did and decided at the time to take the drama queen with. Then this past year I went by myself, telling the drama queen she could go with me every 2 years. Well, her time is here and how bad of a mother am I that I would love to be going by myself? (I wont be as her ticket is purchased and I gave her my word she would go this time) Really I blame Judes for these feelings I am having as she is the one that showed me such a great time during both of my trips to see her in 08. Now with these frigid temps and pure white streets outside I am officially beginning my countdown to Florida, 38 days from now!! Let the games begin!!! Look out Judes here we come, again!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Silly Pants asked me today when we all were going...I think the official countdown for that is 338 days!!!

I am glad you get to go on a vacation - you deserve it!

Tammy said...

I do, dont I?? lol

Judy said...

We will have fun fun fun!!!! It will be good to see you.

Jennifer said...

LIAR! LOL =)