Friday, December 12, 2008

Baking for Christmas

Last night I decided to bake cookies for Christmas. I attempted my favorite ones (peanut butter kiss') and well, not so much! Wow, I learned once and for all that I am NOT a baker! Talk about flat cookies? They were so flat I believe if you looked closely you could see my counter top and although they tasted great they looked like something my sweet grandson could have made. Actually, I think the boy could have done better knowing my Sissy is his Mother! What a joke they are! Even my new apron a dear client brought me from Hawaii did nothing to make them better. So, I have determined me looking good did nothing to improve my baking skills! So much for bringing them to my Mechanic this morning when I went to get my oil changed. Maybe my bombed cookies had nothing to do with me and it was God wanting me to give my Mechanic money instead?? Good thought, I think I will go with that? So, really I took a hit for the team!! Way to go, me! As my Sissy would say..... Such a giver!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You's a giver!! I thought they tasted great!!

DeAnna said...

I can't believe you bombed on cookies. Whew let me catch my breath. lol...

oh by the way, we made those cookies and they looked picture perfect!!! I'd show you them, but they are all gone.

love u !!!

The True Princess said...

lame.

Tammy said...

Hey Lam'o? Who couldnt set up her own blog???
I LOVE my present!