Monday, December 15, 2008

What is going on??

Seriously, do I need all these headaches?? My mechanic called to say he had good news.... The good news being he could fix the car! Haha, very funny!
$ 385.00 later I had my car. My insurance company (state farm) did reimburse me the $111.00 for the tow!! Thank you, State farm!!
Get home, eat dinner and while still pouting about my car dipping into my Florida fund, I change and start washing clothes! Five minutes into the rinse cycle I went looking for my phone to call Sissy and cant find it. Yep, you guessed it, it was in the washer! It is now sitting in a bag of rice (drying out) with me praying for one of those miracles God always seems to send my way. (with that statement it seems selfish to ask for the phone to dry) Anyway, wha wha wha so while I am whining... Let me say thanks 2 all of you for helping to make me S.L.O.B. of the month for November! Oh wait... That's right, you didn't!! Is it really to much to ask? All you have to do is come to my blog, (you obviously do that anyway) then just click to the MercyMe blog on the left! Is that really so difficult to do?? Look at the month I have been having?? Do I not deserve to be named SLOB of the month for December? Wont me being named it make me forget all the crap from this past 6 weeks? Never mind, you obviously think not!! I am going now to see if my rice, I mean phone is dried yet??

7 comments:

April said...

Phones are not water proof!! LOL! Sorry about your crappy day, but it could be worse, at least the car is paid for! Hope your day is better tomorrow!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the tip! It really was not a crappy day only idiotic things happening. My gripe is really about not being slob of the month, AGAIN!!!

Jennifer said...

Again let me state - I CANNOT carry you into SLOB-dom on my own. You need to light a fire - poke with a stick - threaten with in an inch of lives to those who are not carrying their weight. I feel there should be an editorial correction that excludes me from that rant...I will expect that done after work...
Kindest Regards.

Tammy said...

Hello?? Sissy~ How many times did you actually do it last month?? And please remember that I have traffic feed!!

April said...

Ha Ha! Busted! Goota love traffic feed!! LOL

Jennifer said...

lol.....

Tammy said...

Thank you Dawny, I thought so too!!