Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pigs on the freeway.....

I bet you thought it was something horrible about cops??? Nope!! Its Thursday (my Friday) and I have nothing to write about this morning other than the story I mentioned above. Yep, pigs on the freeway. This morning I got up at 5 and turned on the news in time to see all these pigs running around highway 494. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time, the Minnesota highway patrol trying to round them up. I was gonna say funnier than a chicken with... well u know the rest and as I was about to write it I started thinking that statement really isn't so funny?! Why do we even say that?? What is so funny about a chicken with its head cut off? Anyway, the semi driver is fine and no one was hurt, not even one little piggy. So now they can catch another semi (if the state patrol can catch them all) and head off to the market to be slaughtered and such~ Run Piggies Run!!
Bacon anyone?? mmmmm bacon....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Crunchy Bacon...I totally have to find the video on that!