Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blessing's and Oreo's

Don't you just love the attention you get from the Lord?? I sure do! I was whining to Him about needing a new client or two and what does He send me? Yep, you guessed it 2 (count them 1 & 2) new clients! What does one do to get this special attention from the Lord? Who knows? I guess it is just the fact that I am a Christian does it but that just seems to easy, doesn't it? Anyway, 2 new clients and Christmas is not even here yet! What happened the rest of the day? Well, I cleaned three houses (with the help of Pooky) and the clients I went to were so generous with Christmas gifts it makes me think that I may be doing something right in my business? Oh, who am I kidding, I am a neat freak (which bodes well considering I have a cleaning service) and that neatness spills out into my service. Its funny as there are some things while cleaning that I want to skip and then I start thinking that even in cleaning toilets I am doing it for the Lord and that thought instantly guilt's me into doing a great job and that alone is evident by these Christmas bonuses I have been getting! Go, GOD!
The Grandboys came for dinner tonight and that was a lot of fun showing "the boy" how to properly eat an Oreo cookie. He was so cute when trying to mimic grandma.
FYI: the proper way to eat an Oreo is to take the tops of 2 cookies, give the tops to "the big boy" (my SIL) and put the other 2 with the fillings together to create a better Oreo and then dip it in milk for ten seconds and eat! Can you believe "the big boy" just eats the tops with out milk?? Gross!
Sissy was not happy with me when I let the boys each open 1 little tiny gift I had for the boys. They were thrilled, she, not so much.
Memo to sissy: Party pooper!
Question: has anyone gone to MercyMe from my blog?? MAKE ME S.L.O.B. of the Month? Please? Sissy did her part (big time) how about the rest of you? Just click on them from my blog and done. How much easier could it be? Sissy is bribing people to do it for me on her blog and if that is what it takes I will offer lunch to anyone who does it from here! Me and lunch? Nice deal!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does that mean I get lunch?? Nice!!
Oh and I am not a party pooper...Monkey proved me right...you let them open a little one then they want more (Monkey went ahead and opened another while we were in the other room) They need boundries! At least until they can understand differences in little peeks and full opening!

DeAnna said...

oh please you guys can NEVER wait until christmas, how do you expect those little boys to?

So do I get lunch and dessert ???

I think I should.

love you

Tammy said...

Nonny~ First off.. LOLOLOLOL your right how can we expect them to wait when we dont! lol
The offers are only good if you go to Mercyme's blog from mine!!!Like "Nike", just do it!!!

Judy said...

Tammy, do you want a little cheese with that whine. I can do what I want. So go buy yourself something with the gift. I do love you, Judes

Tammy said...

Yes, dear!! FYI: Me2u