Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

I detest the commercialization that Christmas has become and I am glad its over. Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful Christmas, spent with my family. We spent the whole day in our PJ's and eat really "UN-Christmas" like food. (btw: the gourmet pizza's were awesome!!!) It was great fun having the boys here and I didn't even care that my home looked like a war zone all day! (REALLY Nonny, ask Sissy!!) It was a good time had by all and I am glad its now over! I was really getting sick of the "happy holiday's" crap instead of "Merry Christmas" hellooooooo?? Did the people forget that Christ was born and that is the reason for the celebration?? Duh, even the 5 year old boy could tell me that as he did on Christmas! Oh well, its over and now I say..... Bring on FLORIDA!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes - I agree with it all - especially the pizza!! Yummy!!!! Florida here you come!!!