Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wild weekend

Wow, the weekend went by so darn fast. It was crazy and wild. When you spend it with 5 teenagers (not sure if one of them is still one, though)how can it not be? I am glad it is Sunday night though. Does that mean I am old or just in another phase of life? Or do both questions ask the same? Whatever the case its over and the new week begins with one more day off. After bringing my niece Kelsey home today I realized how easy it is to break into someones house and you can do it through a front window with a ladder in broad daylight for the whole neighborhood to see and no one cares! Thats what we did as my Sister was not home like she should have been!! I must now rethink how safe my own house is when I am away? Actually on Friday night someone left the front door unlocked and Fuzzy was able to sneak in without the dogs even moving off the floor where they had been planted all evening! Some great watch/guard dogs! (I have now determined Pookys dog is completely useless) Fuzzy was able to come in and scare everything out of me! Boy, do the kids find that funny. Anyway, off track again..... Yes, now I remember the question I had... How safe are our homes really? Oh who cares the Vikings won and all is right with the world!!

2 comments:

prncsskels said...

re so right that weekend went by too fast..it was fun tho! aand we so have to do that again and again

Tammy said...

Such a smart girl!