Monday, September 15, 2008

Vikings

The Minnesota Vikings suck!!! I am sure glad my kids were not home while I was watching the game! I cant believe I had begun to believe that this just may be their year but, how can that be when there is only one player on the team?? Of course I am speaking of "all day"! He seems to be the only one on the team! Now, I LOVE our team owner.... (yet again another but) BUT, why could we have not developed our quarterback situation? We are now into week 3 and here we go again! I detest the disapointment that the Vikes give me year after year! I detest that it is only week three and I am already ranting about them! Why do they get our hopes up with big off season purchases only to be given nothing for the money that Ziggi spent? So, what will I do??? Whine about it then start over for the next game as any self respecting Vikings fan will do.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Right on! the eternal life of a true Vikes fan.....