Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick and twisted people

Why do people think it is ok to involve you in something you want nor are a part of? Thats what happened today when I came home from a hard day at work and got my mail. (yes, children it was a hard day as I had to do some very yucky things that I was for once underpaid for) Anyway, off track again.. So I got my mail and there was a letter from a man/sicko whom I had only met maybe 4 times in my life. He was threatening me and the person that he was really mad at, that I am close to. So besides the threats and the horrible language that was in this letter he then had to involve me! Me?? Why me?? People really, keep your sick people away from me!! Then I thought I should pray for him... It took everything that I am to do it and believe me it took a couple hours later before I could force my self to do it. OK so I paused while writing this and did it. Didn't really make me feel better (as doing so has done in the past) but maybe forcing oneself to pray for someone you don't want to has nothing to do with us? Or maybe it does? Cause boy this strange person really needs prayers but by the sound of his letters he might be beyond them? Whatever the case he was weird and I feel really sick for the person he was really mad at, as all her family got the same type of letter today. Bearing all her private things. Another point: why do woman pick losers to begin with?? I am glad I am single and today reinforces it! But most of all I am glad I have surrounded myself with good, loving and Christ filled people!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry that it happened...the person is obviously unhinged!