Monday, September 29, 2008

My Son aka "My Pooky Bear"

So today I had an adult conversation with my Pooky bear. Usually because we are both so much a like any serious conversations can turn very heated. Not the case today. For any that don't know he is a poor (and by poor I mean penniless) college student and he went back to school (in the car I am now paying for) very late last night without mowing the lawn as I had asked him to. Never mind it was after 10:30 and I could not go back to sleep because all I could think of is him getting into some horrible accident and I would be called any minute by the police. Anyway, off track again.. My point is that there was a misunderstanding with school aid that neither of us saw coming and at first I was very upset at him. So I must say that I am sorry to my Pooky bear for at first blaming him. I see now that neither saw it coming and I will take care of my Pooky for the rest of this semester because I adore him and I can afford it right now. (although, I was hoping to put away the money from the new clients) Oh well, he assures me he (mostly his future wife I am sure) will take care of me in my old age or pay me back, which ever comes first? (I am sure it will be old age?? Morale of the story: I adore my Pooky Bear even when he irritates me, I suppose he will say the same as he is his Mothers son!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Deinately the old age.......