Monday, September 29, 2008

God is sooo good

So, I just got done writing about having to take care of my Pooky Bear financially and although I could make it work, it was less for retirement. Then of course God stepped in as He always does and a client called and stated she would now have to go on bed rest and would need me weekly (which pays for Pookys expenses) I am talking not 45 minutes after getting it all set with Pooky! To this day I am truly amazed at the attention God gives to our lives! He takes care of every detail and every need! What an awesome God we have!! The thing is today's events are nothing new to me or my children, He has been giving us this special attention for years and it is constant! Actually, not sure if special attention is the right way to put it but I dont know how else to say it? I really don't see how He has the time to do what He does for us with all that is going on with the rest of the world but, are we not so blessed to have a God that is so great?! I really don't see how anyone could doubt the power of God and that Jesus is the way to Him!
Foot note: No Pooky it does not mean you get to spend more!!!
May God take care of Abby and make her bed rest fun!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just love when he does that...there's nothing better!