Friday, September 26, 2008

Mercyme's God with us

OK, so I am at work today listening to my Ipod.(really what else is there to pass the time while cleaning someones toilet?) Anyway, "God with us" by.. say it with me... Mercyme )I know big shocker!! It came on and I just kept hitting the back button. The first house took me 1.45 hours so I must have listened to it 20 times? Now I have listened to this song since I first heard it at the fair (in concert) in 2007 . It is so powerful. Some days I could listen to it for hours and never seem to get tired of it. The chorus is so beautiful that at times I find myself raising my hands to God while singing. So... my question is.... How twisted am I? Or am I just such a Mercyme fan that I am a junkie? Or is it just really good music? You be the judge. Its on my playlist listen to it and let me know??

0 comments: