Friday, September 19, 2008

the test

Ok, so this morning I tried the idiot test from that mindless recommended and well lets just say I did worse than kelsey...... At least she figured out how to do it! Then I started thinking who cares?? Its friday and I am not working for the next four days! (except for a bid this morning) my day will be spent having lunch with my dear sister on a patio somewhere then pick up a couple of my favorite teenagers and go home to wait for my sweet baby girl to get here then we wait for the real excitement of Eric to get here, so that we can all get up early to go to the Ren. Festival. This is the same group that I took to higher ground last month to share Christ and Mercyme with. What more could anyone ask for in life? Well, maybe to see Mercyme at the festival? Anyway I am getting off track! My point? Who cares if I cant do the idiot test? I have a great business, an awesome family and great group of kids to share Christ with, plus I have 4 days off!! Who's really the idiot?? Not me! I just have way more fun things to do rather then sit here trying to do some silly test!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

In other words your a chicken??