Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The takeover of Mercyme

I cant believe my daughter?? She just yesterday got hi-speed, (talk about slow) and so like any good mommy I told her about cover tune grab bag by Mercyme and what does she do?? Well, I will tell you... She blogged about them and then even had the nerve to post the links to their CTGB's on her blog, knowing full well that I am still waiting for my son who is away at college and very busy to put their music and videos on my blog. How mean is that?? I have been a S.L.O.B. since it began and she has been one for all of 2 minutes, again I ask how mean?? How many of their concerts has she been to in the last year?? ONE!!! (that I paid for) How many have I been to?? FIVE!!! (even flying to Florida to see them) I ask... Who is their greatest fan?? ME!!! Got that sissy?? ME!!! Dont mess with my MERCYME or there will be dire consequences!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Seriously? I mean shouldn't you just be happy that your daughter loves such wonderful music and can appreciate the abilities that this band has? I mean what next stay away from my house? When will the madness end? When will there be middle ground? When will this selfishness stop? I just can't take it....

Tammy said...

Yes, I am very glad my daughter finally likes REAL music!! However, keep your mitts off of MERCYME!!!

Jennifer said...

B-I-T-E Me =P

Tammy said...

Sooooooo mature!!

KJ said...

why dont you just make sissy put music and videos on yours? duhhhhhh!

Tammy said...

Been there done that, as your how the heck do you spell feance? You know that guy your going to marry? Well he was to put it on mine for days!! Then he finally did, then jen fixed it some more as that was the least she could do!

Jennifer said...

It is spelled FIANCE!! Just so you know. Brother's FIANCE is SIL