Sunday, March 1, 2009

Did I really need to know?

Its Sunday morning and I as usual got up, made my oatmeal and called my Sissy. (as I do every morning of every day) As soon as she answered I knew something was wrong with her. I asked her and she told me her hip was hurting very bad. I gave her the "oh that's a bummer" line and proceeded to see if her furnace was working yet as her and her very wonderful husband neglected to change the filter once again and they now had no heat. (it was not and they were awaiting the gas company to come and fix their error) We then got back to her hip and I asked her what she did to injure herself? There was this long pause and she stated she thought she new what she did to it, but then more silence. It does not take a rocket scientist to grasp what the silence meant and I not being one realized what she was saying by not saying anything. EEEEWWWWWW, just as I was taking a bite of my oatmeal! I realize that she is married and the mother of 3 and God has enriched her greatly with her family however, there are some things a Mother just does not need a mental picture of. This being one of them! Motherly advise... Try another position Sissy, as that one did not work for you!And the next time you "injure" yourself please do not complain to me as that is a picture I just don't want to conjure up again!
Did I really need to know??? NO!!!! Did I want to know? A thousand times, NO! I guess even with us being "bf's" there are some things better left unsaid!

4 comments:

KJ said...

i dont think that anyone who reads your blog needs to know either...haha...consider putting this entry on private.

Tammy said...

KJ: Nope its "mymayhem" and if I have to suffer, everyone has to suffer! lol

Jennifer said...

I just don't know what to say...lol...except my hip is feeling much better - just a little sore when I move fast...lol

Tammy said...

U R a sick child!