Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crazy weekend!

What a crazy weekend! Friday was spent with the loves of my life spending the night! What a joy they are! Who says you cant take kids to target at 8:30 at night?? Not grandma! Who says that Jack cant eat his candy from the night before for breakfast?? Not Grandma! It was all fun though and they were in bed at 11! Saturday was spent at baby Coopers 1st birthday party and boy was my gift a hit! All the other people time was really a drag though as I am content in my own world with my boys, my children and the people I have made my family. Why do we have to socialize with people that suck?? Who knows?? I suppose I will wait till May for Judes to tell me that answer! Saturday night was spent with Sissy, Meg, Kels and Jazzy at chilis (btw: applebees is much cheaper) that was fun! Sunday was get up and go to Church day where I do believe Pastor Tom is the greatest Pastor I have ever heard. I know I am bias however, his sermons really can get to me and that I believe makes for a good Pastor?? After church back here to have lunch that Sissy brought with all my family minus pooky who is at school. Uncle Tom and Kelsey came and brought some stuff over and Sissy put a crayon band aid on uncle Toms skin cancer he had removed. Boy did sissy think she was funny as uncle Tom could not see that she had put such a silly band aid on his face. Then said goodbye to all of them. Jazzy went to work, Kelsey back to school , Jen back to her house and me and Megan went to shoot hoops out back! (I am actually pretty good) reeeeaaallly! Well, maybe not really??

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

a wonderful weekend - yes - it would have been better had we not had to deal with certain people - but at least we were together to stay entertained (well actually you baled leaving me with mean people - but WHATEVER)

It was all good! next time - bottle of Gin at your house and a deck of cards!!

DeAnna said...

sounds a lot funner than my weekend cleaning the basement, and trying to paint the kitchen, as my house is getting appraised tomorrow, and my Nonny told me clean clean clean. Well wish me luck I still have to finish painting today.

luv u !!!!

Tammy said...

Best of luck my Nonny!! Someone listens to me?? Amazing!!