Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow

Yuck, more snow?? REALLY? I am a bit tired of this white stuff and although it is very pretty (as long as you can enjoy it from your house window) it is definitely time for it to go! Someone reminded me today that March is typically the second snowiest month of the year. REEEEALLLY? Like I wanted to know that? It really makes no difference to me that it is and besides we are not in March yet!
Bad Mommy number ....... Oh who knows what number I am on , I think its 10005? Anyway, yes with 5 inches on the driveway and the snow blower clogging, I sent the drama queen out to shovel it all. I just looked outside and she was doing her famous look of exhausted and poor me for all the neighbors to see. (I did shovel part of the deck) Is that not what we have children for? To do stuff like that? Heck we brought them through to their teenage years and now is their time to reciprocate? If Pooky was home he would be doing it. I bet he is glad that he is away at school? The drama queen then came in and said she just could not take anymore shoveling and I said fine, I will finish it later. I just got back from "finishing" the driveway and she had shoveled on both sides piling it all in the middle of the driveway, we are talking about 2 feet or more high and all in the middle! Nice job, drama queen!
Pause for dramatic effect ....................................................
I have to work tomorrow! Yes, on a Friday! I am such a giver! lololololol

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry you have to work on a Friday but hey I will be bringing you some tasty calzone! Ummm....

and yes - that is what she is for...You NEVER felt sorry for making me do stuff like that - and believe me I did far more than that little dramam queen does! She needs to suck it up!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until my unborn baby is old enough to do the dishes, mow the lawn and shovel snow! That's totally the reason to have kids, right? Jen's Boy #1 must be almost old enough to start some of these chores ;)

Tammy said...

lololol, Sissy!

U already sound like a Mother, anna!! lolololololol
Glad we all agree!