Friday, March 27, 2009

Its Friday!

If Friday is my day off and I spend all day going to Sam's club (for sissy), Kohl's (for me), cable company (new converter box) Doctors office (get my beard, mustache and brows waxed), oil change with my mechanic, then home to reprogram the new sucky remote so that I can turn all things on at once. Then take a call from the wonderful man at qwest so that we can hook up the new modem he overnighted to me. Help Dawny unload her truck. (well kind of helped) and it is now 1:30. Is that actually a day off??? I have to wonder?? I do think I work less on the days that I actually do work? Who knows but I am now exhausted and will wait till 2:30 to go to Sissy's and help her with her house and pick up the "loves of my life" for a sleepover with Grandma! All in one day!! I am exhausted just thinking about the evening but my Jazzy is coming to spend the night tonight so it should be great fun?!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

wow you did do a lot today, boo whoo, much better than looking at toilets isn't it???

luv u !!!

Jennifer said...

Come on Nonny - let me correct you - she does not look at toliets she cleans them. There is a difference! =)

Kiss kiss!

Tammy said...

owned! lololololol