Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How well do you know your Mom?

That is the question I was wondering today while I was bored at work today. So, I text those that know me the best to see who actually did when it came to useless trivia. I decided to make it worth something so the little brats would text me back,I offered 10.00 to the first right answer. When planning this in my state of boredom I figured it would take a few answers from Sissy but she would eventually get the 10! Wrong!! lolololol
My question was... Tell me 1 of 2 of my favorite Mercyme song's? Now I realize that they have so many hits that it can be nearly impossible to guess but I figured we could have fun and I would get to keep my 10. Sissy started off her guess with the most obvious one.... Wrong, then she guessed a couple more and then she says "10" duh that is their new album coming out in April. hahaha At least she made me chuckle. (it was worth it for that alone) A few minutes go by and Pooky texts me his one and only answer of "You Reign"! Seriously, the right answer on the first try by the boy that I believe never listens to me?? That is a song most have not heard and I honestly don't remember ever telling him it was my favorite. ( I play all their music all the time) Anyway, my game and he won the first round and his 10.00 is here waiting for him. (its actually a very smelly ten that I got from a tax client) haha Poor Sissy, I thought for sure she would get it eventually and yet her brother out did her. I would have felt more bad for her had it not been so darn funny as she really does know me the best. Then again her brother did have the right answer!! I am going to call this new game Tuesday trivia with Mom. I'm trying to come up with a good question for next Tuesday ??

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

bite me

Anonymous said...

You should put You Reign on your music thingy on the blog so I can hear it.

lol at Jen's loving comment to her mother ;)

Question for next week: What is your favorite kind of cake?
I wish Anyone knew my mother in law's favorite kind of cake so I could get it for her birthday but no one seems to know!