Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How well do you know your Mom? #2

Tuesday trivia with Mom today and well lets just say poor Sissy....
The question?? What is the year of my car?? Sissy's answer? 2003? Really Sissy?? Reeeally?? Poor Sissy, Pooky then answered immediately with the correct one of 2001! Again, poor Sissy! The poor girl states that if I asked anything important Pooky would never be able to answer correctly. Hmmm? I wonder?? I better not risk asking next week who is my firstborn or she may not even get that one right? Anyway, its a good thing that text messages are not monitored or Sissy would be in trouble! Poor Kels texts to find out if I would be asking about the same time every week? I suppose to be ready? Then there is Meg.. She gave her standard answer of ... huh??? lolol Funny stuff people, I am well entertained! (which is the whole point of this game!)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

bite me

Tammy said...

tisk, tisk.... lol

DeAnna said...

Wow, it's kinda like a part time job for Danny all the money he's getting. lol

sorry Jen, I thought you would be the big bread winner in this game. lolololol

Tammy said...

Nonny, all I can say is.....lololololololololololololol
U SOOOO funny!! Good one!