Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sea World and a Seizure, day 3 and 4

The spectacular Dolphin show ended and I get up to leave and go for the Drama queens arm to guide her out of the stands and she feels like stone. I look at her hands and they are making this horrible like fist and she begins to have a seizure. Scary thing people! That is/was no doubt the scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life! (and I have experienced many things) To witness my child of 15 go through something like that was something I could never had imagined! The blue of her lips, nose and neck still haunt me. The emergency responders at Sea World were awesome and my own Doctor was a great comfort to me. I don't think I ever saw a rude or grumpy person from Sea World to the hospital. But when you go through something like that all you want is to go home, where you feel safe. Thanks to Sun Country Airlines we could not go home till our scheduled time on Monday. Actually, who could afford what they wanted to charge? Really?? Take advantage of a situation like this to get more money out of people? Shame on them! Anyway, we went back to Judes place after the hospital and the Drama queen rested! She then woke to a beautiful day and wanted to go to the beach.Much to Judy's dismay, she agreed and off we went to Vero beach!This is a picture of the

Drama queen feeding the Seagulls grilled cheese while Judy and I were finishing eating on the deck. Its amazing what a wonderful last day in Florida we were given after the day before? Walking on the beach looking for shells, watching Drama queen play in the water. (in her jeans as she could not go swimming) Its funny I always call her the "drama queen" and yet when she had the opportunity to really be one, she was not! The CAT scan came out good and she just had an MRI on Friday and will see the neurologist on Wednesday so I think we will know what caused this all at the end of next week!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I guess thats why she's a drama queen - she makes something big out of nothing! When the real thing happens she is to scared or shocked to think of being a drama queen.

I am so glad that you guys were able to have a great last day and end your trip on a happy note! But glad your back!!!

DeAnna said...

I glad you had a fun last day too. I'm also glad the queen is a queen and really keeps it together when she don't have to. Go figure.

lol