Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 1&2 of vacation in Florida

So, now I am back from my mini vacation in Florida, things are very crazy and I am not sure what to blog about first? I guess day one started off with a nice plane ride to Florida where Sun Country Airlines lost my carry on luggage! Yes they managed to lose my carry on luggage and proceeded to blame Disney! Seriously, they actually blamed Disney for it saying they took it by mistake. Excuse me but is not the airline responsible for the luggage they handle? Anyway, got the luggage finally and proceeded to shop! Downtown Disney is so neat! Drama queen and I love to look at everything, much to Judes dismay! lol We then went to Coach and I found a great purse at a good price. Then we went out to dinner to celebrate Judes (oh, I dont know 80th?) birthday! Ok, maybe not 80 but its funny to write, so I will! End of day one!
Day two was rainy some and we went to Universal Studios! The Simpson ride was the coolest thing I had ever been on, or ever seen! Spent the day having fun at Universal then back home to sleep! End of day two! Day three gets very serious and I will have to blog later as a tax client is coming now! (need to make up some of the money I spent??? LOL

5 comments:

KJ said...

question: carry on luggage. don't you carry it on, and thus carry it off? im confused...lol...like its above your head/at your feet?

Tammy said...

Yes but when boarding the plane they stated they had no more room and had to "check" the bags! Thus giving them full chance to lose it!

Jennifer said...

It was a conspiracy. They took your bags knowing that they would get lost. BASTARDS!

I can't wait to go and shop! I will be the same way...every store - each and everyone of them! =)
Oh and by comparison - with you being 29 shouldn't Judy be about 45? Just wondering....

Judy said...

Yes Jen you are right I am 45 not 80.

DeAnna said...

Glad you clarified that carry on part, I too was a little cofused. I know it don't take much.