Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 3 of vacation in Florida

Wake to a nice sunny although a bit cool (but still better than Minnesota) day. So it is off to Sea World!! Yippee, Drama queen and I were very excited to see the shows and because we had speedy, I mean Judes with us we were sure to see all of them and with good seats! We saw a great Pirates show with seals that was very funny and entertaining. Then we were off to see Shamu, again good seats thanks to speedy. (Although, Drama queen and I lagged behind much to her dismay) haha Anyway Shamu was wonderful from what I saw as I was trying to take some good picture and who can really see well with a digital camera? So after Shamu we (I mean me and drama queen) thought it was a good idea to go eat lunch in an overpriced restaurant where sharks swam around in front of you. Kind of like Jaws 3 when they are all having dinner and he breaks through the glass and comes in and eats everyone? I kept waiting for Jaws but he never came! Anyway, Judy and Virg were good sports about eating at the over priced place. Then drama queen fed the sharks outside the place some shrimp and it was off to the Dolphin show and where the trouble begins... The Dolphin show was awesome, Sea World really can put on a great show. It was even better than Shamu or maybe I just think that because I spent all of Shamu's show trying to take pictures and I gave up at the Dolphin show? gtg client here!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see it all!!! Although...I don't think I could be speedy! =)