Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday and the phone

Its Friday, I am off work! (except of course for a quick tax return in the morning) So, what is there to do after the client leaves?? Talk on the phone to Sissy. We talk everyday all day but today we hit a record. This morning we ended up talking for over 2 hours and 19 minutes! Yes, a new record! What do we have to say to each other being how we talk on average of 15 hundred hours a month anyway?? Who knows? We talk about everything and anything. Today was filled with getting her in top financial shape (which she is and I am sooo flippin proud of her) and finishing a photo book for the Drama queen, of pictures taken from Florida. Really what don't we talk about? Some people think we talk to much and that maybe we should find others to talk to like that? But really I must admit she drives me nuts sometimes and there are actually a few things we don't agree on (although right now not sure what they are) but I love the girl! She is funny, sweet, she loves to talk and she is a great Mother to my beautiful boys! What more could a Mom want in a daughter? A best friend?? She has that covered too! Yeah we talk a lot but that just shows how much we love and respect each other! Keep the best friends from grade school or collage, I will take my Sissy. Don't get me wrong I have some amazing and wonderful friends who I love dearly but there is something about the Mother of my boys that gives me my "best friend" and I wont change that for anyone or anything! Where does glory go?? Straight to God for giving me such a wonderful, nutcase of a daughter! She must be crazy to talk to me so much?!
FYI: Its after 2 and we have talked or texed each other many since the morning....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not much to say really...I think it's all been said today....Nah!!! So much left!

Today was definately a record breaker and I have to say I agree with EVERYTHING you said...even the comments about me...=)

Anonymous said...

Awww! That's so sweet! You've got me teary (or maybe that's the preggo hormones)!

I agree that your daughter rocks - I definitely count on her as a close friend. She's also lucky to have such a great Mom. And you're both blessed to recognize what you have in each other.

Those of us who can count our moms as our best friends are such lucky people!

Tammy said...

Anna: I am speechless!! (something rarely done)That was so very sweet! I am glad that another daughter has that with her Mom! Yr final comment made me smile and I needed that today!

Jennifer said...

Dito to what Mom said Anna. So glad to know that there is another that holds her mom as close as I do!